Didn’t apply to present at SLEEP 2020 yet? There’s still time!
Submission Site Opens: February 17, 2020
Late-Breaking Abstract Submission Deadline: March 20, 2020
Submissions must include emerging data found between December 2019 & March 2020. Completed submissions must meet the following specifications:
- An individual may be the first author on a maximum of two abstracts.
- There can be no more than fifteen (15) authors per abstract.
- Abstracts must conform to the following outline. Abstract sections may not be substituted with different terminology:
- Authors and Institutions
- Support (if any)
- The abstract body (including title, introduction, methods, results, conclusion and support) is limited to 350 words.
- Brand names may not be used in abstract titles and are limited to one reference within the body.
- References, tables, figures or any other graphics are not permitted.
Questions regarding SLEEP 2020 submissions should be directed to [email protected].