Don’t miss the chance to contribute to SLEEP 2019!
Session Proposal Submission Deadline Extended: December 7, 2018
Session proposals must be submitted by 8:00 AM CST. Submissions are only accepted digitally via the SLEEP 2019 website. Completed session proposals must include:
- Session Title
- Target Audience
- Brief Overview of Session
- Learning Objectives
- Educational Content
- Need Justification
- Audiovisual Requests
Abstract Submission Deadline: December 17, 2018
Abstracts must be submitted by 8:00 AM CST. Submissions are only accepted digitally via the SLEEP 2019 website. Completed abstracts must meet the following specifications:
- An individual may be the first author on a maximum of two abstracts.
- There can be no more than fifteen (15) authors per abstract.
- Abstracts must conform to the following outline. Abstract sections may not be substituted with different terminology:
- Authors and Institutions
- Support (if any)
- The abstract body (including title, introduction, methods, results, conclusion and support) is limited to 350 words.
- Brand names may not be used in abstract titles and are limited to one reference within the body.
- References, tables, figures or any other graphics are not permitted.
Questions regarding SLEEP 2019 submissions should be directed to [email protected].