Submissions must include emerging data found between December 2018 & March 2019.
February 11, 2019: Submission of late-breaking abstracts opens
March 18, 2019: Deadline to submit a late-breaking abstract
Late April 2019: Notice for acceptance sent to the contact author
Up to four late-breaking abstracts will be selected for oral presentation at SLEEP 2019 on Monday, June 10, 2019 from 12:45 PM – 1:45 PM. Presentations will be selected based on outstanding scientific quality and innovation for a 10-minute lecture with an additional 5 minutes for questions.
SLEEP 2019 Hot Topics
The Program Committee encourages abstracts on all relevant topics, but in an effort to include sessions on certain topics, the Program Committee is requesting abstracts on the following topics. Submission of an abstract on these topics does not guarantee acceptance.
- Advancements in Sleep-Wake Circuitry
- Artificial Intelligence and Sleep
- Clinician and Researcher Burnout
- Health Disparities
- Mechanisms and Effectiveness of Novel Wake Promoters
- Microbiota Interactions in Sleep, Circadian Health and Disease
- Short-Term and Long-Term Use of Sleep Aids
- Sleep and Dementia/Alzheimer’s/Brain Health
- State of Pediatric Sleep Medicine
- Web-Based and Mobile Health Technologies: State of the Research
Additional Submission Information
Questions regarding SLEEP 2019 submissions should be directed to:
Associated Professional Sleep Societies, LLC
Attn: Meeting Department
Phone: (630) 737-9700
Fax: (630) 737-9790
Email: [email protected]