Your target audience is at SLEEP 2019!
Showcase your products and services to top decision-makers from around the world. Take advantage of this unique and exclusive opportunity to promote your message and expand your brand to over 5,000 attendees.
The SLEEP meeting provides exhibitors with the ideal setting to meet face-to-face with sleep medicine and sleep research professionals. Develop relationships with new prospects and strengthen ties with existing clients by exhibiting at SLEEP 2019.
Benefits of Exhibiting at SLEEP
We work diligently to keep our costs down and pass the savings on to you.
On average, exhibit space fees for SLEEP 2019 are 59% lower than other scientific meetings with sleep content.
- 15 hours+ to sell products and connect with attendees right on the show floor
- Heighten your credibility through association with organizations devoted solely to sleep medicine and sleep research
- More than 20,000 sleep medicine and sleep research professionals will be informed about SLEEP 2019 between November 2018 and June 2019
- We anticipate more than 265,000 unique pageviews to sleepmeeting.org
- Gain exposure to all of our members, regardless of their attendance at SLEEP 2019, with 5 months of presence on the Online Exhibitor Listing
- Keep track of contacts by participating in Lead Retrieval, which includes physician NPI numbers
- Increased Exhibit Hall traffic, with refreshment breaks held on the show floor
Saturday, June 8 – Wednesday, June 12, 2019
Exhibit Show Hours*
Monday, June 10: 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Tuesday, June 11: 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Wednesday, June 12: 10:00 AM – 1:30 PM
* Exhibit hours are subject to change.
Exhibit Show Dates
Monday, June 10 – Wednesday, June 12, 2019
Exhibit Move-In Dates & Times
Saturday, June 8 12:30 PM – 5:00 PM
Sunday, June 9 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Exhibitor Move-Out Dates & Times
Wednesday, June 12 Starting 1:30 PM
Thursday, June 13 Concluding 12:00 PM
Henry B. González Convention Center
900 E Market St
San Antonio, TX 78205
Official Decorator/Drayage Contractor
8201 West 47th St.
McCook, IL 60525
Service Line: (773) 473-7080
Island, per 100 square feet
Non-profit, inline 10×10
What You Get
How to Apply for a Booth
All exhibitor applications are processed online through the SLEEP 2019 Exhibitor Portal. Each exhibitor will have the opportunity to identify their top four exhibit space choices. For special requests to reconfigure booth spaces, contact the national office (i.e. combining two adjacent 10’x10’ spaces to create a 10’x20’ space, or a 20’x20’ island to a 30’x30’ island).