Download Your Copy Today
The Virtual SLEEP 2020 Meeting Guide is now available! This is your comprehensive guide to prepare you for the meeting and inform you of all the great events taking place from Aug. 27 – 30th.
Inside the guide, you’ll find:
- An overview of what to expect at Virtual SLEEP 2020
- A Poster Hall preview
- Bios on invited lecturers
- Recognition of award recipients
- Late-breaking abstracts
- Details on Postgraduate Courses
- Industry Supported Activities
- Networking events taking place during the meeting
- A Q&A session with keynote speaker, Dr. David Holtzman
- And, of course, the schedule of sessions
Download a copy of the Virtual Meeting Guide today and discover everything that is coming in just a few short weeks at Virtual SLEEP 2020. We look forward to seeing you at SLEEP!