Session Submission Guidelines
Deadline: December 11, 2017
Speakers must be confirmed prior to submitting a session proposal!
- Those speakers who have been confirmed for an accepted session must be the people who actually deliver the presentations; changes in sessions must be reviewed and approved by the APSS Program Committee.
- In efforts to promote mentorship, session chairs should consider inviting junior faculty members to participate in their sessions.
- Speakers are responsible for the information included within their slides and are responsible for obtaining copyright permissions. Speakers will be required to agree to a copyright assignment statement when submitting a session proposal.
- Speakers will be required to disclose and resolve relationships with commercial interests. Additionally, a CV must be submitted by March 1, 2018.
- Chairs for accepted sessions are responsible for providing a detailed agenda and ensuring that faculty submits all required materials by the appropriate deadlines.