Session Proposal Submission
New This Year: SLEEP 2015 will be organized into clinical and research tracks!
Physicians and sleep researchers are invited to propose a scientific session for SLEEP 2015, the 29th Annual Meeting of the APSS. The Program Committee is soliciting proposals for the following sessions at SLEEP 2015:
|• Postgraduate Courses || ||• Discussion Groups |
|• Bench to Bedside sessions || ||• Symposia |
|• Clinical Workshops || ||• NEW! Rapid-Fire Symposia |
Sessions should focus on a wide variety of topics including clinical practice, basic research and other aspects of sleep medicine and sleep research.
Submit Session Proposal Online
Topics to Consider
The Program Committee encourages proposals on all relevant topics, but in an effort to include sessions on certain topics, the Program Committee is requesting session proposals on the following hot topics*:
- Socioeconomic Impacts of Sleep Deprivation
- Role of New Technology in Sleep
- Role of Sleep in the Etiology of Pathology
- Big Data and the Role of Informatics
In addition, the Program Committee has identified several areas of interest that should be considered when submitting a proposal*:
- Role of Sleep Medicine in Neuromuscular Disease
- Sleep Treatment as a Therapeutic for Other Pathology
- Future of the Sleep Medicine Workforce
- Role of Sleep in the Inflamosome
- Sleep and Cellular Metabolism vs Systemic Metabolism
- Does Sleep Enhance or Reduce Synaptic Strength?
- Relationship of Sleep Homeostasis to Arousal
- How Do You Measure Sleep Homeostasis?
- Role of Sleep and Circadian Rhythms and the Metabolome
- Implementation Science
- Healthcare Economics of Sleep
*Submission of a proposal in these topics or areas does not guarantee acceptance