Session Proposal Submission The deadline to submit session proposals for SLEEP 2014 was Dec. 5, 2013. The APSS is no longer accepting session submissions for SLEEP 2014.
Physicians and sleep researchers were invited to propose a scientific session for SLEEP 2014, the 28th Annual Meeting of the Associated Professional Sleep Societies, LLC, to be held Saturday, May 31 - Wednesday, June 4, 2014, at the Minneapolis Convention Center.
The Program Committee solicited proposals for the following sessions at SLEEP 2014: Postgraduate Courses, Bench to Bedside Sessions, Clinical Workshops, Discussion Groups and Symposia. Sessions should focus on a wide variety of topics including clinical practice, basic research and other aspects of sleep medicine and sleep research.
The Program Committee encouraged proposals on all relevant topics, but in an effort to include sessions on certain topics, the Program Committee requested session proposals on the following topics*:
- Cardiac disease and sleep disordered breathing
- Future models of sleep care
- Hypersomnias in children
- Multidisciplinary management of pediatric obstructive sleep apnea
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder and modulation of arousal
- Sleep and circadian control of gene expression
- Sleep and endothelial function
- Sleep and informatics
- Sleep and public health and safety
*Submission of a session proposal on these topics in no way guarantees acceptance.