Becoming an Exhibitor
Submit your application by January 17, 2018, to save significantly on your exhibit space rental!
|BOOTH TYPE ||On or Before January 17 ||After January 17 |
|Inline 10x10 Booth: ||$2,200 ||$2,600 |
|Corner 10x10 Booth: ||$2,400 ||$2,800 |
|Island Booth, per 100 square feet* ||$2,600 ||$3,000 |
|Non-profit 10x10 Booth**: ||$1,500 ||$1,800 |
*An island booth is bordered on aisles on all four sides, minimum 400 square feet.
**Non-profit organizations may rent on 10’x10’ booth space at a rate of $1,500 by submitting the application and payment by January 17, 2018 or $1,800 if the application and payment is received after January 17, 2018. The number of non-profit booths accepted may be limited due to the size of the Exhibit Hall. Placement of this type of booth is at the sole discretion of the APSS. Non-profit organizations may only display material of an educational nature and are subject to the rules and regulations within this Exhibitor Prospectus. The APSS prohibits the recruitment of membership within the Exhibit Hall.
Exhibit Space Rental Includes:
- Draped aluminum supports, 8’ high in back and 3’ high on two sides (drape is not included with an island rental)
- 7” x 44” one-line identification sign with company name and booth number.
- Listing on the exhibitor page on the Online Exhibitor Listing from April 4 to September 30
- Listing on the exhibitor section of the SLEEP 2018 Mobile App
- 400-character company description in the SLEEP 2018 Final Program
- Four complimentary Exhibit Hall only registrations per 10’ x 10’ rental, with a maximum of 20 complimentary Exhibit Hall only registrations
- 24-hour exhibit-hall perimeter security beginning with set-up and ending at the conclusion of move-out
- Two-day exhibitor move-in
- Morning and afternoon refreshment breaks for attendees and exhibit personnel in the Exhibit Hall
- General aisle cleaning
- Exclusive sponsorship and advertising opportunities in the preliminary and final programs
- Access to the rental of pre and Post-Meeting attendee mailing lists
- The opportunity to network and connect with the industry’s top leaders
Exhibit Space Rental DOES NOT include:
- Utilities (electricity, internet, phone, gas, water or drain)
- Freight and material handling
- Storage of crates and empties
- Lead retrieval machines
- Cleaning services within your booth space
- Labor and other services needed for your exhibit space
How to Apply for a Booth
This year all exhibitor applications will be processed online through the SLEEP 2018 Exhibitor Portal
. Each exhibitor will have the opportunity to identify their top four exhibit space choices. For special requests to reconfigure booth spaces, contact the national office (i.e. combining two adjacent 10’x10’ spaces to create a 10’x20’ space, or a 20’x20’ island to a 30’x30’ island). For Returning Exhibitors (from SLEEP 2016 & SLEEP 2017):
Organizations that previously exhibited at SLEEP 2016 and/or SLEEP 2017 will receive an email reminder containing your login information. The email will be sent to the primary contact on file. If the primary contact has changed or you need password assistance, please contact the APSS Meetings Department via email at email@example.com or by calling 630-737-9700.
Once you are logged in, select “Buy a Booth” on the top left-hand corner of the screen. From the dropdown menu, select “Buy a Booth”. Complete the application by following the prompts on your screen. An automated email will be sent upon the successful submission of an Exhibitor Application. Notification of application acceptance will be emailed by March 21, 2018. An exhibitor application will not be considered complete until payment is received in full. Payment can be made through the SLEEP 2018 Exhibitor Portal via credit card or via check. Checks need to be made payable to Associated Professional Sleep Societies. Checks will not be accepted unless they are made in U.S. funds drawn on a U.S. bank. Mail checks to:
Attn: SLEEP 2018
2510 N. Frontage Road
Darien, IL 60561 For New Exhibitors:
Upon entering the exhibitor portal, click “Buy a Booth” on the left-hand side of the page. Then click on the designated link on the bottom right-hand side of the page under the “New Exhibitor?” heading, to create your company account. Enter all mandatory information and click “submit” to create your company record. The following screen will provide you with your company password – please save this password for future account access. Complete the application by following the prompts on your screen. An automated email will be sent upon the successful submission of an Exhibitor Application. For questions or concerns regarding the exhibitor application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 630-737-9700. Notification of application acceptance will be emailed by March 21, 2018. An exhibitor application will not be considered complete until payment is received in full. Payment can be made through the SLEEP 2018 Exhibitor Portal via credit card or via check. Checks need to be made payable to Associated Professional Sleep Societies. Checks will not be accepted unless they are made in U.S. funds drawn on a U.S. bank. Mail checks to:
Attn: SLEEP 2018
2510 N. Frontage Road
Darien, IL 60561
Credit card payments will not be charged immediately – payments will be held pending exhibitor approval. Any refunds on booth assignment will be processed and returned following the final acceptance of the exhibit application and booth space notification letter.