Becoming an Exhibitor
How To Apply For Your Booth
View the Exhibit Hall floor plan and identify your top four exhibit space choices. Then complete an exhibitor application noting your choices. Submit the completed application (all six pages) and payment to the national office. Confirmation of receipt will be provided within approximately five (5) business days. Notification of application acceptance will be emailed by March 8, 2017.
Download Exhibitor Application
Submit your application by January 18, 2017, to save significantly on your exhibit space rental!
|BOOTH TYPE ||On or Before January 18 ||After January 18 |
|Inline 10x10 Booth: ||$2,200 (2.2 points) ||$2,600 (2.6 points) |
|Corner 10x10 Booth: ||$2,400 (2.4 points) ||$2,800 (2.8 points) |
|Island Booth, per 100 square feet* ||$2,600 (2.6 points) ||$3,000 (3.0 points) |
|Non-profit 10x10 Booth**: ||$1,500 (1.5 points) ||$1,800 (1.8 points) |
Exhibit Space Rental INCLUDES:
- Draped aluminum supports, 8’ high in back and 3’ high on two sides (drape is not included with an island rental)
- 7” x 44” one-line identification sign with company name and booth number.
- Listing on the exhibitor page on the Online Exhibitor Listing from April 5 to September 30
- Listing on the exhibitor section of the SLEEP 2017 Mobile App
- 50-word company description in the SLEEP 2017 Final Program
- Four complimentary Exhibit Hall only registrations per 10’ x 10’ rental, with a maximum of 20 complimentary Exhibit Hall only registrations one complimentary full meeting registration, allowing access to the SLEEP 2017 general sessions
- 24-hour exhibit-hall perimeter security beginning with set-up and ending at the conclusion of move-out
- Two-day exhibitor move-in
- Morning and afternoon refreshment breaks for attendees and exhibit personnel in the Exhibit Hall
- General aisle cleaning
- Exclusive sponsorship and advertising opportunities in the preliminary and final programs
- Access to the rental of pre and Post-Meeting attendee mailing lists
- The opportunity to network and connect with the industry’s top leaders
Exhibit Space Rental DOES NOT include:
- Utilities (electricity, internet, phone, gas, water or drain)
- Freight and material handling
- Storage of crates and empties
- Lead retrieval machines
- Cleaning services within your booth space
- Labor and other services needed for your exhibit space
Payment for your first choice booth location must be received in full at the time of application. Any refunds due based on actual booth assignment will be processed and returned following the final acceptance of the exhibit application and booth space notification letter. Please remit payment by credit card (Visa/ MasterCard/American Express) or by check made payable to the APSS drawn on a US bank in US funds.
Booth Assignment & Points
Exhibitors will earn one point for every $1,000 contributed.
The APSS utilizes a points system to determine exhibit space assignments*. Points are calculated based on the amount of support contributed during the 2016 calendar year**. Support includes:
*To benefit from your points, please send your applications for exhibit space and sponsorships with payment by February 1, 2017.
- Exhibit and Sponsorship Fees (e.g. Annual Meeting, Sleep Medicine Trends)
- Advertisements (e.g. Preliminary & Final Programs, Mailing List Rental, journal SLEEP, Journal of Clinical Sleep Medicine)
- Educational Grants, Contributions and/or Donations made to the Associated Professional Sleep Societies, LLC, American Academy of Sleep Medicine, Sleep Research Society, American Sleep Medicine Foundation or Sleep Research Society Foundation.
Applications received after February 1, 2017, will not be assigned booth space based on points.
**Exhibitors with the most points will have priority. The date of receipt of an application will be used in determining booth assignments: 1) in order to break a tie in points or 2) to determine priority of space for applications received after the deadline.
ACME Sleep Supply submits their SLEEP 2017 exhibitor application and payment by February 1, 2017; they are eligible to utilize their accumulated points from 2016 towards their 2017 booth placement:
|Sleep Medicine Trends 2016 Exhibit Space ||$2,500 (2.5 points) |
|SLEEP 2016 Exhibit Space ||$5,400 (5.4 points) |
|SLEEP 2016 Sponsorships ||$1,450 (1.45 points) |
|Transition Ad in the May issue of the Journal of Clinical Sleep Medicine ||$2,300 (2.3 points) |
|2016 Total Commitment for SLEEP 2017 || $11,650 (11.65 points) |
Maximize Your Investment
Submit your SLEEP 2017 exhibitor and sponsorship applications and payment by January 18, 2017 (early-bird submission deadline) and the booth points will count towards SLEEP 2017 and SLEEP 2018. In addition, the following items will also count towards SLEEP 2017 and SLEEP 2018 booth points, if they are submitted by January 18, 2017:
- Sleep Medicine Trends 2017 Exhibitor & Sponsorship Applications
- 2017 Advertising Insertion Orders (Ads in the journal SLEEP and the Journal of Clinical Sleep Medicine)
More often than not, booth placement towards the back of the Exhibit Hall is the result of two things:
Increase your points by sponsoring items at SLEEP 2017. View your opportunities here.
- Exhibitor and sponsorship applications submitted after the early-bird deadline
- Low booth points
The APSS reserves the right to rearrange the floor plan in order to accommodate all requests for booth space. The APSS may also adapt the floor plan to comply with Convention Center regulations. Exhibitors will be notified via email if their booth numbers change due to any of the above circumstances.
Once full capacity of the Exhibit Hall is reached, a waiting list will be maintained.
After February 1, 2017, if booth space is available, submitted applications will require review and approval prior to assignment of booth space. APSS management will monitor the status of the Exhibit Hall through May 19, 2017, to determine whether or not exhibit booth space is available.
Applications will not be accepted after May 19, 2017.