SLEEP 2014 Registration
Join us in Minneapolis, Minnesota at the Minneapolis Convention Center from Saturday, May 31 – Wednesday, June 4, 2014.
It's not too late to join us for SLEEP 2014. Walk-up registrations are welcome at the Minneapolis Convention Center. Ticketed sessions including all postgraduate courses are available on-site. The online pre-registration period for SLEEP 2014 has ended - all registrations must be done in-person at the meeting registration desk.
Your Registration Includes
When planning your stay in Minneapolis, be sure to take advantage of all that you get for free with your SLEEP 2014 registration including:
- SLEEP 2014 Plenary Session
- General Sessions - enjoy a mix of invited lecturers, clinical workshops, symposia, discussion groups, bench-to-bedside sessions and oral presentations over three-and-a-half days
- SLEEP 2014 Exhibit & Poster Halls, including Industry Supported Events and Industry Product Theaters
- Late-breaking Abstracts and Brown Bag Case Reports
- AASM & SRS Membership and Section Meetings
Reasons to Pre-register!
- Obtain access to be able to download postgraduate course books prior to arriving in Minneapolis;
- Get into the ticketed sessions you want
- Save money by paying the early-bird rate
- Use ExpressPass® to save valuable time at the registration kiosks
Electronic Course Materials
The APSS will only provide Postgraduate Course materials in an electronic format. Prior to the meeting, attendees who pre-register will be provided with instructions to download or print the course materials, if desired. At SLEEP 2014, Postgraduate Course attendees will be provided with the materials on a thumb drive.
Note: The APSS will not supply computers or tablets to view the material or power for computers or tablets. Attendees must ensure that their laptops or tablets are sufficiently powered prior to the Postgraduate Courses.
Not an AASM or SRS member? Join today to receive the discounted members-only registration fees. Visit the AASM or SRS websites for more information and to join.