ATTEND THE WELCOME TO SAN ANTONIO FUNDRAISING RECEPTION
SLEEP 2010 Fundraising Event
Welcome to San Antonio Reception
Sunday, June 6, 2010
Network with other SLEEP 2010 attendees while you experience the flavor of San Antonio
at the Welcome to San Antonio fundraising reception. All meeting participants and
guests are invited to attend this event from 6:00pm–7:30pm on the evening of Sunday,
June 6, 2010, where the $50 admission fee will include:
- Food – An extensive selection of regional cuisine will be available including
empanadas, enchiladas, tamales, quesadillas, nachos and more!
- Drinks – Each admission includes two drink tickets good for margaritas, sangria,
beer or soda (cash bar will also be available).
- Entertainment – Mariachi Los Galleros—acclaimed musicians who most recently
have performed with famed tenor Placido Domingo and on NBC’s Today Show—will perform.
- Donation – The proceeds from this event will support the American Sleep Medicine
Foundation (ASMF) and the Sleep Research Society Foundation (SRSF); these foundations
aim to promote the advancement of knowledge in the fields of sleep medicine and
Through this event, funds are raised to support grants including:
- The ASMF Education Projects Award
- The ASMF Strategic Research Award
- The SRSF J. Christian Gillin, MD Research Grant
- The SRSF Elliott D. Weitzman, MD Research Grant
- And more
For more information about or the ASMF the SRSF, visit their Web sites at
Sunday, June 6, 2010
6:00pm – 7:30pm
The Grotto at Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center San Antonio, Texas
How to Purchase Tickets
- If you have not yet registered for SLEEP 2010: Indicate the number of tickets needed
when registering for SLEEP 2010; register now.
- If you have registered for SLEEP 2010: Complete the Welcome to San Antonio registration
form and send it to the APSS Meeting Department via fax to 708-273-9354.
Online advanced ticket sales will be available until May 26, 2010
. Tickets may also
be purchased on site at SLEEP 2010 if space permits.
The proceeds of the fundraising reception
are managed through the American Sleep Medicine Foundation and the Sleep Research
Society Foundation. The American Sleep Medicine Foundation is a 501(c)(3) charitable
organization; the federal tax ID number is 41-1920576. The Sleep Research Society
Foundation is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization; the federal tax ID number is
41-1687236. For tax purposes, the estimated value of the reception is $35.00 per